Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Nelly Pig´s Funny Birthday Surprise (Nelly Pig´s Life #1) by Ingo Blum

     Carlos the Duck is in charge. He's always been in charge. He organizes the work on the farm. 
     Nelly Pig is Carlos' best friend. However, Nelly doesn't like his bossiness. It leads to an argument and Carlos leaves the farm for a few days. While he's gone, Nelly is in charge. It doesn't go well at all. See what they do for dear Carlos.

    OH, this book is a gem! I wish I'd had it when my girls were young. It is a terrific way to explain why they should work together and they can get things done. Your little will love all the farm animals and the chaos that ensues.

     I found no issues,

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really is a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment