Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Disloyal: The True Story of the Former Personal Attorney to President Donald J. Trump by Michael Cohen

 

     When he made a wish and it came true, Michael Cohen had no idea what he was in for. Working for Donald Trump isn't easy. It's not a nine to five work day. Michael Cohen learned he'd have to give up his life to serve Trump. Cohen had a title, but the title didn't begin to cover what his job entailed. When he saw what was happening it was too late for Cohen to back away or leave. He was caught in Trump's web as surely as he breathed. 

     Though we know Michael Cohen lied when he spoke before Congress the first time, I believe in this book he's being honest. Prestige and money reeled  Cohen into Trump's world. It's well written and the details are something to make you gasp. I believe you will find this book as interesting as I did. Cohen and his germaphobe boss Trump kept very busy. This book is consistent with others I've read. These details match up with other books. You need to read this , it clearly shows why Americans should be afraid of Trump getting a second term. Read this today!

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it opened the secret world and lair that Trump lives in.

No comments:

Post a Comment