Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The Road She Left Behind by Christine Nolfi

     Darcy thought she had moved on from her past. She worked hard to keep the secret.  She knows she will never go home. Then a phone call changes everything. Darcy will be forced to face the past to save her nephew. She wonders if facing the secret will destroy what's left of her family.

     Oh my! Well written and  steady paced, this book will make you look at family secrets differently. The characters have the most terrific personalities. From page one, Ms. Nolfi pulls you into the story. Her storytelling is definitely world class. You've got to make Ms. Nolfi and auto-buy author!

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because Ms. Nolfi makes you feel all the feels.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment