Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with the First Lady by Stephanie Winston Wolkoff


    Stephanie simply wanted to make sure her friend, Melania, was treated with respect. What she found was as cold and calculating as death. Melania has no illusions where her husband is concerned. She's well aware of his misdeeds.  Stephanie was surprised and shocked over the way Melania changed after they moved into the White House. Stephanie would find her friendship with Melania was never what she thought it was.

  This book spares no one. Mrs. Wolkoff is a superb writer. She takes you through it all.She doesn't hold back when describing the events leading up to the very end. I found this book to be honest and emotional. You will learn more than you thought possible about the trumps. It's definitely one to read.

I found no issues.

I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it gave me information I never thought I'd have.

No comments:

Post a Comment