Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Stood Up by Eden Rayna

 

      Astrid and Sebastian have one thing in common. Their Mothers are matchmakers. They set Astrid and Sebastian up on too many blind dates. They reluctantly do the blind date, but so far it hasn't found either Astrid or Sebastian their soulmate. The latest blind date stood Astrid up. Now what?

     Very well written with plenty of humor to see you through to the end. The characters are well defined and such fun to follow through the book. If you or someone you know have a matchmaking Mom, you need to read this. I highly recommend this one. Ms. Rayna is my newest auto-buy-author. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I laughed throughout this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment