Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 25, 2020

Shake The Lake Volume #1 by Zach Block

     After a break up, Cal convinces one of his buddies to pay for a trip to an Arizona lake town. They can stay on the lake and work for his uncle.  It will make Cal seem more grown up and maybe he'd find a new girlfriend. His friends agree to go but they have no idea what they'll encounter when they arrive in Lake Victoria. We all have to grow up sometime. Can Cal and his friends become the young men their parents are looking for?

   This graphic novel is well written. The characters are great too. This book is perfect for those who aren't really thrilled with books. It will keep you interested to the very end.  It's a wonderful book for the graphic novel. The colorful drawings just add to the story.  I suggest this book for teens and young adults mostly.  Get all of the volumes of this novel.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it needs a bit of cleaning up. It's a bit rough.
 . 

No comments:

Post a Comment