Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Bart's Escape Out the Gate by Lisa Reinicke

       This child didn't close the gate and so his pet got out. The pet wasn't small. It was a dinosaur. He was making a mess all over town. The child called and screamed and yelled foe Bart the dinosaur to come back home. Nothing works so the child has to get creative. He uses food to get Bart back in his gate.

     Such a fun read for children as they  hear all the chaos the dinosaur is causing. They shout ideas on how to capture Bart. This is a very well written book and the characters couldn't be more love-able. It teaches a lesson of responsibility to the children. I love a book with a lesson. Children will listen if it involves another child.  Hurry and get your copy of this book. Your little is just going to love it!

     I found no issues in this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because Bart stole my heart with all his shenanigan's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment