Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Lost Coast Rocket (Mare Tranquillitatis #1) by Joel Horn

      Ken and his friends are highly intelligent kids. More than even their parents suspected. Each spent their days bored at school. They began to congregate at Ken's house. His grandfather had passed away and left Ken all of his tools and such. The kids would wile away hours at a time with these tools in the workshop. None of the parents really understand what they are building in the workshop but overall the kids were well behaved and gave them no reason to worry. At least they didn't believe they had.

     This book is very well written and plotted. It's characters are well fleshed out.  I found the story to be unique and engaging. The story is easy to follow and you'll be telling friends and family about it. Mr. Horn is quite the storyteller. He knows how to pull you into his world and keep you there until the story is over. It's a talent all authors strive for but few end up with. Get your copy today!

     I found no issues here.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the story is such a rare one.

No comments:

Post a Comment