Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Broken Pieces by Danielle Sibarium


      Nothing is worse than being bullied. Damian had a lifetime of experience with it. He was the one bullied.  No matter what he did, he couldn't shake the bullies and no one in a position of authority would help Damian.  Tanner, Bianca and Damian attended high school together.  This allowed the bullying to continue long after graduation.  Damian would give his life protecting Bianca.  They'd soon find out how true that statement was. Nothing is as everyone believes, or is it?

     Bold and powerful opening is where we start with this book. A bully we've all witnessed and injustices that can accompany those situations. This book is brilliantly written and the plotting is flawless. Characters you will love and hate round out this book. Intense scenes will make you love these characters even more. Ms. Sibarium keeps the action going from page one. She knows just how to hook the reader and take them on the journey that is this book. Ms. Sibarium is gifted in the art of storytelling and you'll feel it as you stroll through the story. She should be an auto buy for you! I know she is for me.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because you will carry this book with you for a good while.

No comments:

Post a Comment