Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Wilhelmina's Wish by Lisa Reinicke

      Wilhelmina is a tiny fairy. She doesn't think she's pretty because she has a unibrow.  She just didn't want to look like she did. Her unibrow weighed her down when she flew. Mama Fairy told her she was beautiful but Wilhelmina didn't believe her. Mama even decorated her unibrow and when she was finished, Wilhelmina went out to play.

     This book will help reinforce the idea that YOUR CHILD is pretty or handsome. It's well written and the fairies are the perfect people to tell this  story. Your child will love the illustrations and will want to hear it again and again. You should get your copy today. I fid children will listen to the moral of a story and not even know it.

     I didn't find any issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the lesson it teaches is invaluable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment