Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hatching the Phoenix Egg (Mare Tranquillitatis #2) by Joel Horn

      Ken had so much on his mind. Between the work he was doing presently and his secret from the past, it was too much.  He began working on The Phoenix Egg. This was his secret project. He'd be able to explore space and maybe answer some questions about it. Ken would also be able to bury his secret and broken heart forever.  He told himself  this wasn't the reason for the trip, but deep inside he knew better.

     This complex book sends a really basic message to the reader. You can't run from your past. Even in space.  This book is extremely well written and has wonderful characters as well. You will enjoy each of the characters and appreciate how they came to be friends.  These young people have well above average intelligence and use it to help others. I found this book to be heartbreaking in places and full of fun in others. I think this book should be part of your library. Get your copy today!

     I found no issues in this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because readers will be impressed with the abilities of these "average" students. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment