Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

The Last Tasmanian Tiger by Lance Morcan

      Charlie Truganini came from a long line of the finest trackers. Charlie's one goal was to find the last Tasmanian Tiger. Everyone told Charlie the Tasmanian Tiger was extinct. He didn't believe they were. It's the reason he kept such a close eye on the tracks in the area. If anyone could find the tiger, Charlie could.

     This book is cleverly written and the topic interesting and exciting. The characters are well defined and like-able. The tale enclosed in this book will keep you wondering about the Tasmanian Tiger. I found the book to be a fun read and educational. I learned things I didn't know about. It's a powerful story and one your preteen will enjoy.

     I didn't find any issues.

       I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it didn't tell if they killed the Tasmanian Tiger or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment