Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Buy Me, Sir by Jade West

      Melissa has more responsibility than most young women. She works hard but the price of everything seems out of reach. She had to find the money for her small little family to survive. If Melissa knows one thing, it's that life isn't fair. She is going to find a way to even the odds.

     This one is extremely well written. It gives the reader a glimpse into what can happen. I found the characters intriguing. They slowly unfold until you have a clear picture of them.  Ms. West builds the story quickly and the pages are flying by. Suddenly you are at the end of the book. I really enjoyed this book. The story underneath is sad and sweet. The adult themes just make it explode! You need to add this one to the TBR pile. It'll warm the winter nights quite nicely.

     I only found one issue. I'd like to have Melissa's age a bit higher than it is. It's a little close to the line.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the age thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment