Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, January 15, 2022

My Marine Daddies by Sara Fields

     They just retired and were ready to take it easy and have some fun.  It was time for them to laugh, drink and spend time with the ladies. These were their plans. Suddenly someone comes into their lives. She needs guidance and love. After talking it over they agree to help her. She has no idea what is headed her way.

    I like the writing for this one. It is fantastic! It feels as though their are two stories being told here. Ms. Fields does an excellent job of incorporating them. The characters are well defined. It does have adult themes but it enhances the story. The Marines "daughter" did just as they said and her life got better. The Marines couldn't have been happier. 

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because  it's really a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment