Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Mr. Banks (Storm #1-5) by Tara Crescent

      The weather was horrible, but what's new.  Tess was finishing up her day at her business when the door opened. A man doing a really good imitation of a drown rat walked in. At first glance Tessa is spellbound. Could it really be him? Time didn't wait too long to answer that question.

     The writing of this book is stupendous. It's an easy read with a medium paced story. The characters are a little flawed but that's okay, it works in their favor. Tessa staid and steady and Tim ready to fly by the seat of his pants. They just click.  It made me fantasize about my Hollywood crush and how I'd feel if this happened to me. Ms. Crescent gives this couple hurdles to deal with. She keeps them real.

     I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it blew my socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment