Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Room Twelve: King with a Kink: Club Sin by Rebecca Gallo



     Briar Thorton just wanted to get to class as quietly as possible. Making a noisy entrance was not an option, especially when King Cassius is the lecturer. No I'm not kidding. The guy is really a king. He also has a huge pet peeve about being on time for class. When he draws attention to her, she knows she's in trouble.

    Unexpected, erotic and sort of sweet, this book will really take you away. I love the approach to the story. It is refreshing. The college setting is not a widely used location for stories. This page turner sets a quick pace and manages to keep it throughout. The characters you could find anywhere in the world and they are three dimensional.  King Cassius has a remarkably hardline approach to Briar's punishment.  This is part of a series but they also stand alone very well.

I found no  issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it straps you in and takes you for a rocket ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment