Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

After the Kill (A Jake Roberts Novel Book 4) by Cary Allen Stone

     Vacationing in Phoenix was not going how Jake and Caitland had planned. It was supposed to be some down time spent with good friends. Of course Caitland still had to make trips to L.A. for business, but for the most part she and Jake stayed pretty low key. Life couldn't be better.. or could it?

     A touching story that reaches to the very depths of your soul. This man has been through more than most, and he keeps going.  Extremely well written, wonderfully defined characters and a story that will stay with you long after you've finished the book.  I can't recommend this book any higher. It's fabulous and I enjoy each new book added to the series. I feel as though I know this man and I like that in a book. Characters who feel close make the story more touching.  You need to read this book and see for yourself just how wonderful this series is.

     The only issue was the opening. I felt it was way out of place with this series.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this book series is one I'd like to see around for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment