Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Silver Link by Gwen Kirkwood

     Elspeth Elliot was just finishing college when her uncle died. He left his beautiful farm to her. Elspeth decided she must go home to run the farm and take care of her grandmother. When Elspeth arrives home, she finds nothing as it should be. 
     Robin Armstrong was thrilled Elsepth was coming home. His adjoining farm kept him busy but he knew he'd be seeing a lot of Elspeth. He started a fire long ago that branded Elspeth as his.

     A beautiful story so well written and plotted you just sort of sink deeper into your chair. Characters are well defined. I so enjoyed following Elspeth as she begins to run their farm. It's almost as if you can actually feel the love Robin has for Elsepth. This book is an easy read and one you will enjoy more than once. Ms. Kirkwood's story telling ability is amazing. This is one for the TBR pile.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment