Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, March 18, 2016

Being a Captain is Hard Work: A Captain No Beard Story by Carole P. Roman

     The Captain and his crew are headed for Dew Rite Volcano. They haven't gone far when things started to go very wrong. The Captain would not listen to his crew when they warned of storms and getting lost. Captain No Beard knew what he wanted to do and for awhile it was pretty scary.  Will they go to the Volcano or head home?

     This series is phenomenal! Each one has a lesson or two for the littles to learn. The illustrations are elegant and colorful.  The writing is perfect for young kids. The characters are well defined and lovable.  Your child will never get tired of this book or this series.  Ms. Roman always delivers good quality books. Check them out.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a chance to spend time with your littles.

No comments:

Post a Comment