Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Joseph's Journey: When Dad Left And Never Came Back by Christina Nicole Smith

     Joseph begins to wonder why his dad never came home. He asks questions of his mother. She explains about choices and how you can't tell what's in another person's heart or mind.  It helps Joseph accept the situation.

     This book is the perfect way to explain choices to your children. There are so many things they wonder about and they boil down to the choices others have made. It's well written and educational. Your child should have this one in their library.

     The only issue I found was with the e-book. There were WAY to many pages of clutter before you even get to the story. I appreciate dedications but more than that isn't necessary.

     I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5 because of the clutter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment