Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cave Kiddos: A Sunny Day by Eric Jay Cash

     These cave kiddos are learning something new today. Because the sun is high in the sky, the cave kiddos need something to drink. Watch as they learn to sound out the word.

     Absolutely adorable! Geared toward children one to six. I enjoyed the beautiful illustrations and the story itself. Your children will love this one because in no time they'll be able to read it to you. Another for your child's library.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's perfect for the wee ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment