Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I'm not Making This Up: The Best Makeup Tips and Tricks by Natalia Zurawska

     Have you ever wondered what a makeup artist could teach you? There are so many products out there and not everyone knows how to use them. Maybe you just need a refresher course. Maybe you just need to learn one thing. Well now you can. This author has ten years experience and is ready to teach.

     I think this is an awesome book. It's perfect for those young women who are unsure about how to start. The book also helps those of us who've used makeup for years. It's easy to follow and in no time you will have the look you want. From the basics to more complicated looks, Ms. Zurawska is here with the solutions. 

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a great resource.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment