Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Icy Silence by Sandra Nikolai

     An isolated boarding school with extremely strict rules is the setting for career day. Michael and Megan were invited to speak to a class about their jobs. It was also going to be a chance for Michael to catch up with an old friend. When they arrive, the school is nothing like either of them imagined. A weekend trip becomes so much more. 

     This book is a very easy read. A simple mystery with no real big surprises.  I liked the story line. It was well plotted and written. The main characters don't seem to be very enlightened. They also aren't completely believable. Their are un-needed details and the author seems to underestimate what the characters are thinking. Ms. Nikolai does a really great job of building a suspect list and she ties up all the story lines. This book will be the perfect quick read for someone who just wants a little distraction.

     I listed the issues above.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment