Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, March 18, 2016

Expect Deception (Operation Delphi #2) by JoAnn Smith Ainsworth

      Livvy and her team are trying to find new ways to stop spies. It's not an easy task. Just when they think they've found a spy, he disappears. Suddenly, everyone is sick but the doctor can't find a reason why. The White House is pressuring Livvy and her group to find the spies. It's as though someone is misleading the group at every turn. Now what can they do?

     This World War  II book is an easy read. It's well written and the plot is amazing. The characters are well defined and easy to like. I felt as though I was right there with them. I think the twist to this book is very unique and it captured my attention from the first chapter. You'll enjoy learning about the characters and their lives. I know I did.

     I did find a small issue. I enjoy this series, but I'd like to have seen a little romance in it. 

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because WWII is so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment