Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, March 18, 2016

If You Were Me And Lived In Egypt by Carole P. Roman

  We are heading to Egypt! So many fun things to learn about this country. Egypt is a transcontinental country. It means Egypt is in two countries. Part of the country is in Africa and the other part in Asia. Egypt is also one of the oldest nations. Let's explore!

     Beautiful illustrations and the perfect amount of information make this book, and this series a must read. I love that it's not just boring statistics. We really get to learn about this country. Excellent writing and the characters make you want to learn more. Seriously, get this series for your littles.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's like a mini encyclopedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment