Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Kaleidoscope of Hopes by Devika Fernando

     Nadia meets her new neighbors quite by accident. As they are moving in, the little girl rolls her ball into the street. She takes off after it without looking. Suddenly a van is rapidly approaching her. Nadia grabs the girl and pulls her to safety.  Nadia couldn't know how saving that little girl would change her life.

     This story is a beautiful one. It's unique and sweet. 

     The issues I found are many. The opening is confusing. It says Nadia gets a life changing letter, then drops that part of the story. The plot needs to be reworked. It repeats so very much and some of the grammar doesn't work. It reads very stiffly. It would be tremendous if changes were made.

     I gave this one 2 cheers out of 5 because the story is so beautiful but wow it needs work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment