Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 14, 2016

The Blind Seer (Cindy's Crusades #52) by Susan Jean Ricci

     Jay is enjoying his retirement. In fact, he and his wife, Cindy, had just returned from a trip in their RV. Everything about the trip was wonderful. When they arrive home, they are suddenly at odds. Cindy isn't sure what's happening but she intends to find out. Jay hasn't been acting like the man she married. He seems to be.. off in some way. Cindy has to figure out why he's changed before they end up in divorce court.

     Tender, loving and full of charm! Ms. Ricci writes so beautifully. Her characters are like old friends. This particular couple are a delight to read about. The path they guide you along is well worth the visit. While this book is a marvelous stand alone read, I suggest you get the other books about this couple. You'll laugh and smile as you read each one. Fantastic Ms. Ricci.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because Cindy and Jay are like part of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment