Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, March 4, 2016

#BabyLove: My Social Life by Corine Dehghanpisheh

     This book gives you a look at social media through a baby's eyes.  The child is unsure why all the tapping and tweeting is going on. Why there are many photos taken.

     A fun book for wee ones! The illustrations and story are simply wonderful. Your child might not understand  it, but they will love hearing the story over and over. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5 because it is extremely short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment