Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 14, 2016

Broken Pride (Broken City #3) by D.D. Chant

     In the future, your last name could be a reason to be held against your will. It's not just other countries you have to fear, it's people across town or even your neighbor. You must choose carefully when you decide to become part of a group. One young couple will risk everything to be together. Will they be strong enough to survive?

     The book is very well written and has terrific characters. I'm always curious to see how people will portray our future. I really enjoyed the "Romeo and Juliet" type of relationship the young couple have. The book is captivating and well worth the read.

     I did find an issue. I felt as if I was missing some information. Like I jumped into the middle of a conversation. You definitely have to read the others in the series.

     I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5 because I felt lost as I read this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment