Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Bullets From The Past by Antonio Scotto di Carlo

     Murders are happening everywhere. One young woman begins to wonder when she finds out two of the women she knew. Scared and not really knowing what to do, she turns to the local police for help. As the puzzle comes together, the picture is more frightening than the young woman could imagine. 

     The powerful opening sentence of this book sets the tone for the rest of the story. Psychological thriller is the label that fits most with this story. Well written and plotted, you won't want to stop until you finish the book. You'll also be thinking twice when out alone after dark. These characters are very relatable. The author writes with passion and you feel it. The most troubling thing of all? This story could be about any of us. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I can see this happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment