Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Children of the Plague by Gregory Carrico

        Lanni knew something wasn't right.  Her mom was screaming so loudly and pain shot through Lanni's head.  Alex, her twin brother was more disturbed than usual.  Even his friend Jacob was being weirder than normal.  Then Alex grabs Lanni and tells her they must run.  Neither knew what they were running from though.  Everything was happening so fast.  Lanni and Alex would never be the same.  They had to find a safe place, but where.  Changes were apparent everywhere.  Their world was different and adjusting to it meant growing up fast. The plague was back in a new way.

     You'll be looking at people differently once you read this book. Perfect for the Halloween season, this is one terrific scare!  Well written and descriptions that won't leave your head soon, this will become a favorite book right away.  My favorite line in the book is.. "but Scarlett O'Hara, what was happening to her."  The line sold me on this book.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 out of 5 cheers because it gave me quite a scare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment