Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, September 30, 2013

How High Should I Jump: The Satirical Guide to Pleasing Today's Woman by R. Milton Quibner, H. E. R. S.

       A humorous look at what today's woman needs from the man in her life.  There are really only two choices; the object, a sort of trophy man and the good partner.  You'll learn exactly how to handle all situations with grace and dignity men.  It will require you doing your homework, but then, all will be well. If it isn't, it's YOUR fault! The woman is never wrong. 

     Women who read this will be laughing at parts of this book . Men, you'll be shaking your head and asking where it's been all your life.  R. Milton Quibner has created the perfect handbook for men.  I found the writing impeccable and the subject delightful.  This is perfect reading for the cuckolded spouse or the woman who wants to begin cuckolding her spouse.  Wonderfully funny with a hint of truth, this book is perfect for the adult shelf.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really is a handbook for the submissive male. 

No comments:

Post a Comment