Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Paradigm by Helen Stringer

      Sam Cooper's life is different than most.  His parents are dead, he's traveling around the country and he owns 1968 GTO that's 100 years old.  Sam keeps moving because he doesn't want to go back to San Francisco where his parents started.  He knew he wasn't "normal", his father had told him the headaches he gets often are just from the stress.  Sam meets Nathan and thanks to Nathan's selling ability, they are selling small appliances to earn money for food and gasoline.  While in the city, they come across the Paradigm Device and everything changes.

      Sci-fi fans will enjoy this book.  It's really futuristic and mind blowing.  The characters are well defined and easily enjoyed.  The writing is descriptive so you'll feel as if you are there.  Check out this book.

     I did find issues.  I felt the book moved slowly and it went nowhere quickly.  When we finally got to the "heart" of the book I found myself wondering WHEN will this end.  It was like I stepped off a train and knew in a second I was lost.  

     I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5. It just didn't seem to get off the ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment