Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Shadow of the World by Gregory Carrico

     Wayne Farrow was once a detective. A good detective. Then a car accident changed everything.  He killed a mother and her small son and the police said he was drunk.  The tests said he was drunk.  Now Wayne was an ex-con. A convicted murderer.  His best friend had gotten him a job at the hospital but issues there caused him to get fired.  All Wayne knew was that sand seemed to fill his mind and blackouts occurred.  What would happen next when he blacked out?

      You are gonna LOVE this book.  It straps you in and speeds off into the page-turning story it holds! Fantastic characters, well defined and easy to attach to.  The writing is superb! This is not normally a genre I enjoy.  However, this book really enthralled me.  When you hit the end, you'll have an OMG moment like never before!

     I didn't find issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it had me from page 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment