Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Seductive Lies by Colleen Connelly

     Harriett Burke was in love with the Viscount of Daneford, Arthur.  They were blissfully happy and planning a future full of happiness and love.  Arthur would go serve in the military and when he got home, they'd marry.  Harriett was beside herself. She'd never known love like she had with Arthur.  Family members decided their marriage was not going to take place.  They will stop at nothing to get rid of Harriet and marry Arthur off to the woman of their choice.

     Every ingredient needed for an historical romance you won't forget is in this book.  The level of deceit and treachery will astound you.  You can tell this book was a labor of love. Ms. Connelly gives us a book that could easily become a series.  The writing is amazing and the characters relatable.   Your heart strings will be pulled and you'll feel the anger and rage- it's that well written.  You must get this book, but be warned, it will leave you breathlessly waiting for the next one.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I wanted another book from this author when I finished it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment