Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, February 23, 2015

BEST deal! HITCHED by Karpov Kinrade


WARNING: Sexiness and language ahead! NSFW! ;-) 

Chapter 1: Unexpected Commitment 

"Wife?" I look down at the new ring on my left hand and see a similar ring on him as he stalks toward me in all his glorious nakedness. The water from his recent shower gives his ripped, tan body a sexy sheen.

Our bed is disheveled in a way that only all night fucking can accomplish. Empty bottles of Dom Pérignon litter the high-end hotel room I've unexpectedly woken up in. I've retrieved most of my clothes, but stand holding one red high heel; the other is still lost somewhere.

"We appear to have had too much to drink last night," he says with a smirk on his handsome face, cobalt blue eyes penetrating. "I think we both got a bit carried away."

I pull my eyes off his body and focus them on his face, which doesn't help me as much as you might think, because this man is the most gorgeous male specimen I've ever seen in my life, and I work with strippers. Well, okay, mostly I work with the women since I own a company that plans bachelor and bachelorette parties, and men are more likely to hire strippers than women. But still, I've seen my share, and this man... I can't even...
With all the intelligence of my Ivy League business degree apparently out to lunch, I repeat again, "Wife?"

He's still naked, by the way, as he moves closer to me and reaches for my left hand. Heat floods me as our skin makes contact. He caresses the gold band on my left hand. "Wife."

His voice is husky and deep, and it sends shivers up my spine as my temporary, alcohol-induced amnesia fades, and a memory from the night before makes a belated appearance at the party.

Amazon: http://smarturl.it/HITCHEDAmazon





We're also having a MASSIVE Hitched/Whipped giveaway taking place all next week: We're giving away a Hitched series swag pack (red shoe keychain, postcard, bookmark, poster), signed copies of Hitched and Whipped, a Las Vegas panoramic puzzle, a puzzle necklace for 2, and a hot air balloon wine cork holder!



No comments:

Post a Comment