Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Oliver and Jumpy Stories 7- 9 by Werner Stejskal

     Oliver and Jumpy are back with new stories.  In story seven, it snows and Oliver and his friends go out to play. They make a snowman almost like Frosty.  Story eight, we learn about Oliver as a kitten. His Mum taught Oliver all he'd need to know to be on his own.  The last story is about a tradition they have.  Everyone is given a number and those who lay eggs bring them to the town square.  Each egg has a number that matches the one the town people have.  What happens next? You'll have to get the book to find out.

     These short and sweet stories are perfect for nap time or bedtime.  Each one engages your child's imagination and attention.  I love these uplifting stories.  I really feel each child should have them in their library.  The illustrations are simply beautiful.  Together, the stories and their illustrations make these books more fun than any I've read in awhile. 

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because they  are simply wonderful stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment