Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

For Always by Danielle Sibarium

     Being a freshman and a magnet for death doesn't usually put you in the popular circles.  Stephanie was in that position now.  She has a secret crush, but she never thought it could be more than that.  
    Jordan Brewer is the cutest guy in school and a senior.  He notices Stephanie everyday.  Problem is, she's a freshman. In his eyes, too young for him to date.  He set out to be a very close friend.  
    Events unfold bringing Stephanie and Jordan together in a way neither imagined possible.  Trouble is neither knows if it will last forever.  

     I really enjoyed this book.  I was Stephanie in high school, without the outcome she has.  I was sent right back to those days while reading this.  My heart really went out to both characters in this book.  I just wanted to jump in the book or shout at them.  *smile*  The writing is excellent and the characters, ones you won't forget.   You'll be asking, how much can two people stand before they break.  This one will bring laughter, tears and frustration to you.  It's got it all!  This couple travels the long way around.  Just when you think it's over.... it isn't.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really touched my heart.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment