Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, February 6, 2015

If You Were Me And Lived In...Scotland by Carole P. Roman

     Since we are going to Scotland we might need to learn a bit about the country.  Did you know Scotland is composed of seven hundred and ninety islands?  They make up the northern third of Great Britain.  They have a fun official animal. It's a unicorn.  It stands for purity, grace, healing and happiness. We could play golf or go to the Highland Games. We might even make it to Loch Ness.  Sounds like fun doesn't it? Let's go.

     I learned as much reading this book as your child will.  Information delivered in a fun and easy to understand style makes this one of my favorites.  I enjoyed every minute of my time with this book.  Your littles will love the illustrations and hearing about other children in their world.  I adore this series.  It's a wonderful teaching tool.  This series in your library will keep your children entertained for years to come.  I love it!

     I found no issues here.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a great way to learn about our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment