Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, February 6, 2015

If You Were Me And Lived In...Hungary by Carole P. Roman

     We haven't traveled in awhile, so why don't we head to Hungary?  There are many places we can visit here.  Let's start by learning where we are.  Hungary is a landlocked country. It's surround by land.   We could go to the Hungarian Parliament building and take photos?  Of course we have to try some of the local favorite foods.  Maybe we'll even be in time for St. Steven's Day.  Then we can explore one or two of the one hundred and twelve caves they have there.

     It's a pleasure to read these books. They are informative and fun.  Even my teen girls enjoy them.    I felt as if I were there. Preparing to do the things we suggested.  They are colorful and easy for littles to understand.  These books will teach your child more about their world without giving too much information at once.  You need this series.

     I found no issues.

      I gave the book 5 cheers out of 5 because I love to travel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment