Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Whipped by Karpov Kinrade

     Vi is an intense woman. She isn't shy about how she gets her pleasure.  She gave up her job as a professional Dominatrix.  Vi and Zoe decided to open an up scale adult toy store in Las Vegas.  One of Vi's customers is Lachlan.  He's with a different woman every time he comes into the store.  Vi and Zoe enjoy having his sexy body in the store but that's where it ends.  Or will it?  Vi needs a roommate until the store gets in the green.  Rent is late as is most of her other bills.  She hopes her ad for a roommate will find the perfect person.  She may be in for a surprise though. 

     OFF THE CHARTS HOT!!!  I found this book sexy, funny and even romantic.  It really brings out the message of not judging a book by it's cover.  I enjoyed the characters. Sassy and honest, they keep the heat up in this one.  I felt the heat on every page.  I think this book will start a bonfire in your home.  It definitely gets you in the mood for a little playing of your own.  Reading passage out loud to each other increases the erotic tone by one thousand degrees.  You NEED this book. It should be at the top of your TBR pile.  Karpov Kinrade knows how to bring the heat!!

     I found Vi to be a little softer than she was in Hitched by Karpov Kinrade, but it doesn't take away from the book.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it will turn up the heat in your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment