Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Dances of the Heart by Andrea Downing

      Falling in love was not in Carrie Bennett's plans. She and her daughter Paige were in Texas for research purposes.  Being an author, Carrie needed the information for her next book.  She brought Paige along to try and pull her back to the land of the living.  Neither expected to meet such handsome ranchers right away.  Since pain and heartbreak were still fresh in their minds, they started out as friends.  When is it okay to let the hurt go and get on with the business of living?

      What a  storyteller Ms. Downing is! She knows just how to word her story to keep you interested but also engage your other emotions.  The flow of this book is amazing and the characters delightful.  I could empathize with these people.  I felt the pain and uncertainty they were dealing with.  I could imagine the day to day life they discovered in Texas.  You'll be passing word of this book to all your friends and book clubs. It really is a fantastic book for discussion.  Get your copy.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I knew exactly what they were going through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment