Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Skinny Dipping by Alicia M. Kaye

     Sophie Smart is an advertising executive.  She loves her job but it may have cost her a boyfriend.  Sophie dives into new accounts. She wants to make sure each client gets their money's worth and much more.  Just when it seems her career is taking off, life hits.  
     Matthew Silver is still grieving over his fiance`.  It's been a long process and he believes he's ready to jump back into life. Being the Director of Highbury Aquatic Centre, he is kept busy trying to bring more memberships to the Centre.  The question is, will he require help?

     This marvelous book is one you have to read!  The writing is amazing and the characters so real you feel you can touch them.  I enjoyed the way Ms. Kaye made Sophie both an executive and somewhat unsure.  It really is a fun book.   I absolutely can't wait to read more of Ms. Kaye's work.  This is one you'll re-read many times.

     I found one issue. I felt "the moment" statement at the end of Chapter 23 should have happened earlier in the book.  The ending seemed rushed because of it. 

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a real pick-me-up kind of book.

No comments:

Post a Comment