Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Gethsemane: An epic poem about us by R. Douglas Jacobs

     This is NOT your typical book. I say that because this book in one poem.  The writing style is unique and worth the read.  Though this is a book, it reads like an ode and a play.  There is an intensity you won't find with other books.  Take your time and read this. There are messages we can all learn something from.  

      I found one issue. It does take some time to digest all of this. If you stick with it you'll be rewarded.

      I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5 because it's not something I would normally read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment