Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Demons on the Dalton (Hell Holes #2) by Donald Firesmith

    They've found out the holes are not natural. They contain gases that will kill humans. Jack, Angie and Aileen keep moving south. It's a fight for their lives. The three of them are facing demons from all directions. How can they stop them. Jack and Angie find out Aileen is a 1,700 year old sorceress. With Aileen's skills Jack and Angie believe they can make the trek to Fairbanks. Now the only question is will there be more demons as they move south?

     Outstanding! This book tells a story you can't miss. Mr. Firesmith has created an amazing situation. I found the book to be very well written and the characters are three dimensional.  This book engulfed me. You really need to read this series. You will enjoy every minute of it. Mr. Firesmith is an auto buy author.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it blew me away.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind review. I have good news. Hell Holes 1 and Hell Holes 2 will be audiobooks in the next 3-8 weeks. Hell Holes 3: To Hell and Back will be released October 30th. You can pre-order it now.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JTVQPLG/

    ReplyDelete