Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Crimson at Cape May (The Haunted Shores Mysteries #2) by Randy Overbeck

 Unsure of his job situation, Darrell heads to Cape May. The high school football coach asked Darrell to help out with the summer camp. He misses Erin and his friends. He's about to add to his friends list. Along with that, there is a new mystery coming his way. Darrell will have to face some of the town's elite to figure this one out. Will he have what it takes to see this mystery though to the end?

    Mr. Overbeck builds this story with great care. He gives you a beautiful setting and then introduces the characters. The story winds around and takes you down every dark alley and through some of the grandest homes in the area. He's a mystery master! I love the way Mr. Overbeck  sets a steady pace, but you can feel the intensity. This is one author on my auto-buy list. I can't put the book down once I open the first page. His characters beckon me to follow them. Before I know it, I'm caught up in the story.  Mr. Overbeck should be on your auto-buy as well. 

I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the story lasted long after I read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment