Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, October 11, 2020

What Lurks Below (Hell Holes #1) by Donald Firesmith

        Jack, Mark and Jill are listening to Angie's presentation when the phone rings. Jack answers the phone and finds the oil executive on the other end needs help. Jack had worked with Kevin before and figured the work would be quick. The four friends pack their bags and head to where Kevin is. When they get there, they find several huge holes in the ground. Jack wasn't sure what they were or what caused them but was eager to investigate. What they find will change them forever.

     Intense, engaging, action packed, terrifying and unique. These are just some of the words that come to mind while reading this book. It's very well written and the characters are well defined.  Mr. Firesmith takes you to a place you won't recognize. He's created a world we can't even imagine. This book is a winner!

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the intensity of the story.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind review. I have good news. Hell Holes 1 and Hell Holes 2 will be audiobooks in the next 3-8 weeks. Hell Holes 3: To Hell and Back will be released October 30th. You can pre-order it now.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JTVQPLG/

    ReplyDelete