Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Nonscience Returns by Brian J Ford

 

     In todays world, we place more importance on experts than we do science. When science would guide us, the people in the know choose to mislead and rely on opinions.  Our leader believes in buzz words, not scientific evidence. When did we toss scientists and their work aside? We need these scientists work to navigate the world.

This book is filled with information. It has evidence to support the claims they  make. Check it out and you will be enlightened.

I did find issues. The average person will not understand this book. The way it is written, it's more of manifesto. It's rambling, monotonous and repetitive. 

I gave this one 2 cheers out of 5. I'm still curious what Spina Bifida has to do with this.




No comments:

Post a Comment