Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, October 23, 2020

The Secrets of Hawthorne House by Donald Firesmith

      Matt and his family were adjusting to several new things about their lives. They lost their Mother to an auto accident. They then moved to their Father's hometown. On top of that, they lived next door to what looked like an abandoned house. It doesn't take long for Matt to meet the people next door. The family who lived in that creepy old house were different as well. In for a penny, in for a pound.

     Once again Mr. Firesmith shows the reader a well written story and characters that are well defined. It's easy to get pulled into this book. The story leads you on a journey through Hawthorne, Indiana. I love the slow build of this book. Just when you think, "Nothing can top that", Mr.  Firesmith seems to find another avenue for the reader to check out.

     I found no issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this is pure pleasure for the reader.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Stay tuned for Secrets 2: The Secrets of Sanctuary Cove.

    ReplyDelete