Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, October 17, 2020

TYLER: Hell’s Seven MC Romance (Outlaw) by Jolie Day

     The leader of Hell's Seven motorcycle gang is worried. They been having some trouble with another gang since Vorn took over. His sister was in danger. With one phone call, Vorn had security around Monica 24/7. No one was going to hurt her. Vorn trusted Tyler to protect Monica. Tyler is like family. The only question now is will Tyler be kicked out of the gang for his mistake. Can Monica handle Tyler being with her all day every day?

    This book is volatile.  The chemistry between Tyler and Monica is electric. The writing is solid and the characters relate-able. The twists and turns add to the chemistry. I was sitting on the edge of my seat while reading this. I just wanted to jump into the book to help out. Ms. Day is an auto buy author and a master storyteller. You won't go wrong if you buy Ms. Day's books. I've been delighted with all that I've read.

    This book did have an issue. Everything seemed so perfect. Their were some blow ups between Tyler and Monica, but when the dust settled it was as though nothing happened.

I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it needed one more BANG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment